Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Each year, the society will hold an Annual General Meeting, which all members will be invited to attend.
The first Annual General Meeting of Countryman’s Community Pub Society was held on Wednesday 26th October at 7:30pm via Microsoft Teams (online). All shareholding members were invited, including the pub’s tenants.
The AGM was held remotely as a Microsoft Teams Live Event in order to maximise participation from members, not all of whom are local. A live stream was also available at The Countryman’s Inn to allow in-person attendance.
- AGM Agenda:
- Welcome & apologies
- Chair’s report, including our journey so far and our look ahead
- Treasurer’s report, including approval of accounts, appointing of accountant, and appointing of auditor
- Secretary’s report, including election/retirement/appointment of committee members and planned future use of Mailchimp
- Update from tenants
- Vice Chair’s report, including additional resolutions to be considered by members, such as disabled access to the pub and community garden/use of garth
- AOB, including share nomination form
- AGM Presentation: available to view here.
- AGM Minutes: available to view here.