We are approaching the first CCPS AGM, taking place this Wednesday, 26th October at 7:30pm, online via Microsoft Teams.
All members should have been emailed with a link and instructions of how to register for the AGM meeting. If you have not received your link, please contact us.
When the AGM begins on Wednesday at 7:30pm you will receive an online voting form pertaining to a number of items that will be discussed during the meeting. Voting will close at 10:00pm on Thursday 27th October 2022.
Thank you to those who submitted questions in advance, these will be discussed during the meeting.
Please see the AGM agenda below:
- Welcome & apologies
- Chair’s report, including our journey so far and our look ahead
- Treasurer’s report, including approval of accounts, appointing of accountant, and appointing of auditor
- Secretary’s report, including election/retirement/appointment of committee members and planned future use of Mailchimp
- Update from tenants
- Vice Chair’s report, including additional resolutions to be considered by members, such as disabled access to the pub and community garden/use of garth
- AOB, including share nomination form
Minutes will be circulated to all Members following the meeting for those who are unable to attend on the night.
As always, please contact us if you have any queries.
With thanks and best wishes,
The CCPS Management Committee